Stemple’s Cycle Center was founded in 1937 by Russell Stemple and moved to it’s current Spring Road location in the mid 1960’s. The Hudoc family aquired the business in 1986 and has been serving Elmhurst, Villa Park, Lombard, Oakbrook & Berkeley ever since.
Why Choose Stemple’s?
Stemple’s is dedicated to improving the cycling lifestyle of our suburban communities. We are constantly innovating our craft of providing quality products and exceptional service.
Stop by and come meet us!